Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

great- now i have to get all my posts approved.....this sucks.

Here we go gain. WTH is up with this place?????

·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Must relate to Nola's post of your meat glue... You just can't be trusted ;-)
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,866
    Yeah, I heard the DEA just stormed the Vanilla forum company and they're trying to decide if meat glue has any pharmaceutical effects.

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Just your posts you lucky man. I have to answer to city court about that damn picture of "meat glue". It seems one is guilty in Salado (if a picture is evidence).
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • I didn't take that picture and I only use meat glue for it's intended purpose of gluing stuff that does not belong together. I logged out and back in so it appears I'm back on the side of the angels for now.

·
    Mickey, that pic was taken in San Antonio - meat glue trafficking capitol of central Texas.  Nothin' to worry about in Salado.  Tell those guys to (in Samuel L Jackson voice) "bleep bleep bleeeeep chill, bleeeeeeeeep"

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,607
    This was happening to me recently (not the meat glue habit) - it had something to do with having multiple quotes in a post. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,507
    caliking said:

This was happening to me recently (not the meat glue habit) - it had something to do with having multiple quotes in a post. 

Me too. Once I deleted the quote, all was good with the world.
    ·
  • perfect. thanks guys.

·
    edited March 2013
    ...and I thought you were trying to get VI to quit in indignation again. :D

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    I feel you, luckily I have only had that happen a couple times in the past couple months. I was hoping you would get a chance to check out my Tacos al pastor post before you went back in hiding. As you had interest in it before you took a break. Sorry I missed you this weekend.. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    This could really become a serious issue due to the new Healthcare rules, anything related to medicinal purposes will be taxed. I think the forum rulers were contemplating how to tax you for your use of meat glue!
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    I'm outta here.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Here we go again...
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
    Got to say life is good. VI is BACK and not sliced up. Nobody (VI) popped a cap in Nola's a$$. Travis is still married. No DUI for CenTex and Griffin's turrets was under control (with Rx). Salado is now just a place to go home.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,148
    Seems to me that the picture is pretty self-explanatory...

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
    My neighbor drove through Salado on Sunday and took this picture.  He wants to know what happened.

Well a place to go home after FEMA gets here.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,507
    Did VI lose his Vespa? I only see a bike in the picture.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,757

@Mickey - so you think I have tourette syndrome? Or do I have a "small tower that projects vertically from the wall of a building such as a medieval castle."? image

=))

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    ^:)^ tourette ^:)^

·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,521
    Mickey said:
    My neighbor drove through Salado on Sunday and took this picture.  He wants to know what happened.

Well a place to go home after FEMA gets here.
    Damn....forgot to burp the new XXl again!!! lol
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Sorry....bad idea giving Nola and Travis those cigars that far into the night.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,513
    Maybe VI had too much of that chili and let some trouser trumpets blow too close to an Egg blowback.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·