Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Tipped over the Egg last night

After an awesome meal last nght with Friends (Filet) sorry no pictures of the steaks - i was moving my egg back around to my garage when it tipped over.  I thought it would never happen as i'm very careful (usually) to pull the egg and take extra precautions at the breaks in the sidewal.  I'm not sure if the headache this moring is related to the broken egg or the vino we had with our meal.  Funny, of the other two couples, one of them has an egg and the other was saying at dinner they aer going to buy one - (both related to their great experience eating at my house).  I know this isn't covered under warranty, but has anyone seen exceptions?
Minneapolis / St. Paul. Large & Mini

Comments