Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

CGS AR ok in Egg during cleaning run?

tgv - I have the CGS AR, which appears to be all welded stainless. Is it ok to leave in the Egg for a 700F cleaning hot run?
·

Comments

• tjvtjv Posts: 3,324
    you can leave the parts to the AR in for the burn, don't recommend leaving ours or any stainless grids in for a clean burn....

tom
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,272
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, Tom (sorry, tjv not tgv, must've had train on the brain!). I'm just wanting to clean the grids, etc. from time to time. Whattya recommend for a max grid temp or at least a good grid cleaning temp? I'm thinking 600F grid, not dome.
    ·
  • biznorkbiznork Posts: 112
    Sorry for the hijack, Tom. Just wanted to say I love the adjustable rig I got a few weeks ago. Can't believe I waited so long to get one.
    ·