Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunshine State EggFest Post & Pics

Wow!  We had so much fun... and I'm still full!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I wrote about our time at the Sunshine State Eggfest on my blog, Necessary Indulgences.  Lots of pictures, of course.  :)

This was our first Eggfest but it won't be our last ( I can see how these things become addicting).  We will be in Austin next month...

I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 

Comments

• SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Wow, looks great Kristi, great looking food, wish I could have made it.
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,489
    Great pics.

Who is that handsome mustachioed devil with the fashion model in green!

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    A green egg and a beach. Not much to say that it doesnt say itself. Wow
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Great pics on the blog Kristi.  Looks like a fantastic time was had by all.  I need to get me to an Eggfest.
    I have to have that orange Egg it shirt, where do you get them?
  • AltonAlton Posts: 443
    Thanks Kristi.... Need to make an egg feat soon!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    We expect you in Salado next year. See you in Austin.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Looks like a great venue & a great time. Thanks for sharing Kristi!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • Mickey said:
    We expect you in Salado next year. See you in Austin.
    Hopefully they won't be on the same weekend next year! 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 625
    My wife and I did not get to meet Kristi but had a lot of fun. I got a great deal on an XL Egg Demo that never got used. The food was amazing. The information and tips were wonderful.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Kristi, I made the mistake of looking at some of your recipes on your website before eating lunch. Now I'm in the mood for buffalo burgers and my burrito just won't cut it. It was nice to meet you and your husband at the egg fest.
    Dunedin, FL
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Plano II...here is where you get the Big Green Egg tshirts....http://www.allcustomshirts.net/
    edited March 2013
    Kristi,
    A fun time was had by all...great pics...looking forward to seeing y'all at another fest soon...
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,155
    Looks like a grand time was had by all at the Sunshine State Eggfest! Judging by how many are STILL hung over from Salado, I doubt it was a better time than Salado. Just kidding :) 

About the t-shirts - I ordered a few from them on 3/1. My order still has not been filled according to the website as of this morning, let alone being shipped. I'm calling to cancel my order today. Hopefully, yours won't take 3weeks or more to ship. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

caliking,

Be patient as I know Al has been working on the SS Fest. + he has another full time job. Send him an email to his website as a reminder...Al does great work..

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I answered last week and explained I screwed up. I thought it was one of the Sunshine Eggfest pre-orders. My fault. I made them and planned on sending them this afternoon or in the AM. I had them in my car and was at work. But you received the Paypal refund you asked for today. Ill donate the shirts with the other shirts to the porkopulis fest (sp). I only posted this since a post was directed at me.
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    vidalia1 said:
    Plano II...here is where you get the Big Green Egg tshirts....http://www.allcustomshirts.net/
    Thanks for that info. On it.
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 268
    Hi Great to meet Kristi, Egret and so many other great Eggers.
    I'll surely be back next year.

Dan