Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Online ads

jlsmjlsm Posts: 848
I read two newspapers online regularly: the New York Times and the Philadelphia Inquirer. I saw BGE adds on each in the past two days. Interesting.
Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
·

Comments

• BryanLyleBryanLyle Posts: 28
    Blame Google for that. Those ads are geared towards what you are looking at online.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,083
    @jlsm - do you subscribe to the on-line version or are you just browsing? As @BryanLyle says, browsers on the free on-line papers will be presented with search engine ads based on what you have searched lately, if you subscribe, the ads presented are under control of the paper not the search engine or your browser (unless you are using Chrome of course) IMHO. 

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • jlsmjlsm Posts: 848
    I subscribe to the Times, not the Inquirer. And I really don't search for BGE; I just waste my time on this forum. 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,470
    When I spot an ad for mangrates, I'll start to worry.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Completely normal. Will see that a lot with most sites. Targeted advertising. It makes sense. Rather see ad for something you might like based on past browsing experience as opposed to random items.
    Boom
    ·