Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Online ads

Options
jlsm
jlsm Posts: 1,011
I read two newspapers online regularly: the New York Times and the Philadelphia Inquirer. I saw BGE adds on each in the past two days. Interesting.
Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia

Comments

• BryanLyle
    BryanLyle Posts: 40
    Options
    Blame Google for that. Those ads are geared towards what you are looking at online.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    @jlsm - do you subscribe to the on-line version or are you just browsing? As @BryanLyle says, browsers on the free on-line papers will be presented with search engine ads based on what you have searched lately, if you subscribe, the ads presented are under control of the paper not the search engine or your browser (unless you are using Chrome of course) IMHO. 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • jlsm
    jlsm Posts: 1,011
    Options
    I subscribe to the Times, not the Inquirer. And I really don't search for BGE; I just waste my time on this forum. 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    When I spot an ad for mangrates, I'll start to worry.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    Completely normal. Will see that a lot with most sites. Targeted advertising. It makes sense. Rather see ad for something you might like based on past browsing experience as opposed to random items.
    Boom