Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cigar Advice

Options
2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I can't seem to Find a shop in south Dallas/FW...any ideas?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Don_Piero
    Don_Piero Posts: 97
    Options
    http://www.cigaraficionado.com/cigars/top25detail/year/2012/rank/1

Tried the
    Flor de las Antillas Toro last night while watching GSP/Diaz..................I just lost all respect for Cigar Afficionado.  Scoring a 96, unreal . This cigar is not even in the same league as a $4.00 Reynaldo custom roll from Cuba, IMO. Their interpretation of cocoa/chocolate at the beginning (1st quarter) is just bitterness that I find is typical for a lot of non-cuban cigars. 1/2 way through it smoothens out, but I find it shoots out a lot more smoke than usual. Not sure what ageing would do to these guys, but hopefully they will improve. Will try the Robusto another night.  Had my last Punch RS 12 last night, so sad this was discontinued.

Greeno55 - if you find Cubans expensive when you go down to Cuba, buy the singles or bundles of custom rolls for about a third of the price in Havana from La China at the Partagas Factory, Jorge at the Club Havana Yacht Club (makes Monsdales), Reynaldo at the Conde de Villanueva, Crisantos at Hotel Comodoro or Hamlet at the RYJ factory - these are the best rollers in Havana. If in Varadero, go see Alfonso at the LCDH 1st/63rd store. 
    Piero from South Etobicoke in Toronto and sometimes Pinellas Park, St.Petersburg, XL-BGE
  • cortguitarman
    cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Options
    San Lotano with a Connecticut wrapper. Also, Alec Bradley makes a very good cigar.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    edited March 2013
    Options

My tastes always change with cigars, these are tops on my list right now...

Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark - my favorite right now
    Oliva Master Blends, V's, O's
    Cain Maduro
    Tatuaje Cabaiguan
    Packerland, Wisconsin