Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Friday Night Pizza

As is our normal routine as long as my son doesn't have baseball practice we have pizza on the egg.   Made a bacon and pepperoni pizza tonight!

Platesetter legs up, grate, pizza stone.  I'm really missing my ceramic legs and I'll have to figure something else out to raise it even more.

Anyhow here are the pictures :)

Put the Egg at 550 and put it on....The pizza was a little too big for the stone itself so the piece that overhung got a little burnt but other than that the pizza turned out GREAT as usual!

·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,675
    Looks tasty from here and my two favorite toppings too.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,521
    Perfect!!! Looks so good, can't wait to try pizza !!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Looks great

LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 447
    nice!! a couple of bricks work well to get the stone up higher.
    ·