Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza night

Options
Friday night is pie night!image
Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE

Comments

• EddieK76
    EddieK76 Posts: 416
    Options
    Looks great!  You have no issues putting the dough right on your stone?   I've always had to do the parchment paper trick!
    Large BGE

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am a dough right on the stone guy too. Nicely floured peel and several shakes while building the pie on the peel and you are golden. A few jiggles of the paddle at the egg and she slides right off. ;)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Options
    I am still learning on pizzas! I can't master a dough. But it came out pretty good!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Looks terrific, Kosko!  Just had a cheeseburger, but now I want a slice of pizza.  :)
  • TFols
    TFols Posts: 241
    Options
    Did pizza tonight too. My MIL got a kick out of the fact that I was smiling to myself when I sat down to eat. I was just admiring the fruits of my labor :D
    Bloomfield, NJ
  • r270ba
    r270ba Posts: 763
    Options

TFols said:
    Did pizza tonight too. My MIL got a kick out of the fact that I was smiling to myself when I sat down to eat. I was just admiring the fruits of my labor :D
    @TFols last night I fried up some bacon from my belly to make sure it was cured.  After the first bite my wife looked at me and said "I don't even need to ask...you have that smug look on your face"
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $