Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza night

Friday night is pie night!image
Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
image.jpg 260.7K
·

Comments

• EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    Looks great!  You have no issues putting the dough right on your stone?   I've always had to do the parchment paper trick!
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,823
    edited March 2013
    I am a dough right on the stone guy too. Nicely floured peel and several shakes while building the pie on the peel and you are golden. A few jiggles of the paddle at the egg and she slides right off. ;)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I am still learning on pizzas! I can't master a dough. But it came out pretty good!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244
    Looks terrific, Kosko!  Just had a cheeseburger, but now I want a slice of pizza.  :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 196
    Did pizza tonight too. My MIL got a kick out of the fact that I was smiling to myself when I sat down to eat. I was just admiring the fruits of my labor :D
    image.jpg 2.1M
    image.jpg 1.4M
    image.jpg 1.6M
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763

TFols said:
    Did pizza tonight too. My MIL got a kick out of the fact that I was smiling to myself when I sat down to eat. I was just admiring the fruits of my labor :D
    @TFols last night I fried up some bacon from my belly to make sure it was cured.  After the first bite my wife looked at me and said "I don't even need to ask...you have that smug look on your face"
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·