Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

cherry

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,227
Virgin voyage
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,227
    Salado...first one lit.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,269
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    He apple at work early this morning
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Mickey said:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos He apple at work early this morning
    Now there's a picture of the first one lit!

=))

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,150
    henapple said:
    Virgin voyage
    Hoo Wee! Salado Style!
    ·
    People henapple has had enough to drink he just won the first Mangrate of the Fest.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Mickey said:
    People henapple has had enough to drink he just won the first Mangrate of the Fest.
    Give him a few more. He'll wear the mini he is going to win like a hat.
    ·
  • That looks like a great time! Once I get the hang of what I'm doing with the Egg and can convince SWMBO, I plan on coming.

LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @henapple .... You don't have a beer in your hand in that pic! I am very ashamed of you ! [-X

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    So who gets the smashed bag of coal, LOL. Man I wish I could have made this one.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,019
    SWMBO was very pleased she could open up the BMW on 130.  Now we're on I35.  Back to reality.  She said it's much better than the Toyota she used to have. (it was her first car, a Camry).  Don't hate me Mickey, them was her words.

·
    SWMBO was very pleased she could open up the BMW on 130.  Now we're on I35.  Back to reality.  She said it's much better than the Toyota she used to have. (it was her first car, a Camry).  Don't hate me Mickey, them was her words.
    @Mickey, I have a RAV4 and I love it. Screw Nola and his German haughtiness.

(I also have an Audi) 
    :-\"
    ·

How could I. Until she leaves that knife in VI, not saying a cross word to her.

·