Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggs at Sams club

Hey everyone, I was in sams club today(Fayetteville,Ar) and they had some large eggs for 899.00. It included the nest and mate. They had some of the newer models and a few older ones as well. If this has been posted im sorry just thought I would pass it along.
·

Comments

• LDRLDR Posts: 273
    And you might want to check the warranty.  My understanding is that a BGE sold in a warehouse does NOT carry the lifetime warranty.  The 899 isn't a particular bargain without the warranty.  If you feel like finding a bargain and don't mind a trip, check with the hardware store in Texarkana that hosts the eggfest there.  I think it was Dot's.
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Was in a Costco store today and they had a BIG display centered on Kamodo cookers -- the comperable Kamodo to the Green Egg Large, with the nest and side tables, very nice adjustable grid and ceramic plate setter was $589.00 ??
    ·
  • njlnjl Posts: 818
    Was it a little more than a year ago that Costco and some other big box stores got a batch of MBGE's and BGE HQ announced they would not honor the warranty on them?  $899 isn't exactly a deal on a large, especially if the only warranty you get is the Sam's Club return policy.
    ·