Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggs at Sams club

Hey everyone, I was in sams club today(Fayetteville,Ar) and they had some large eggs for 899.00. It included the nest and mate. They had some of the newer models and a few older ones as well. If this has been posted im sorry just thought I would pass it along.

Comments

• LDRLDR Posts: 159
    And you might want to check the warranty.  My understanding is that a BGE sold in a warehouse does NOT carry the lifetime warranty.  The 899 isn't a particular bargain without the warranty.  If you feel like finding a bargain and don't mind a trip, check with the hardware store in Texarkana that hosts the eggfest there.  I think it was Dot's.
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Was in a Costco store today and they had a BIG display centered on Kamodo cookers -- the comperable Kamodo to the Green Egg Large, with the nest and side tables, very nice adjustable grid and ceramic plate setter was $589.00 ??
  • njlnjl Posts: 757
    Was it a little more than a year ago that Costco and some other big box stores got a batch of MBGE's and BGE HQ announced they would not honor the warranty on them?  $899 isn't exactly a deal on a large, especially if the only warranty you get is the Sam's Club return policy.