Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado Important Info (for real)

13»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

Pendejo

Ahora un poco preocupado. Estás siendo a Niza.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited March 2013
    I've got my Vespa gassed up, and ready to hit the sidewalks to Salado tomorrow morning.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I've never seen a monogrammed Vespa before.  Heads up, I heard the sidewalk was closed outside of Bastrop, you might have to venture out on the highway - grab onto a slow moving migrant worker pickup and you can get a little extra speed. :D
    @Pendejo, , tanto el vino como sea posible si tiene que aguantar a Egghead NOLA!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • I've got my Vespa gassed up, and ready to hit the sidewalks to Salado tomorrow morning.

so do you wrap your arms around Pam's waist or do you hold her shoulders?

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • nolaegghead
    Whats that called...riding girl dog or something?
    I've never seen a monogrammed Vespa before.  Heads up, I heard the sidewalk was closed outside of Bastrop, you might have to venture out on the highway - grab onto a slow moving migrant worker pickup and you can get a little extra speed. :D
    At least he spiffed it up a bit by adding Harley tires!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    So, I'm here at mickeys place of "business" and for ONCE, he is actually busy doing work. He must be trying to pay for the mini and yeti I'm going to win on Saturday.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • So, I'm here at mickeys place of "business" and for ONCE, he is actually busy doing work. He must be trying to pay for the mini and yeti I'm going to win on Saturday.
    ooooh! Take a picture. That's like seeing a Yeti

• nolaegghead
    Hang on, is it actual Toyota work, or is he really orchestrating a new egg-fest door prize package of last year's used kilts and a dead chupacabra he found in Salado creek?
    Hang on, is it actual Toyota work, or is he really orchestrating a new egg-fest door prize package of last year's used kilts and a dead chupacabra he found in Salado creek?
    I don't think it's dead. It is a surprise as it will be hiding in someone's kilt for this year. He who screams least like a girl gets the first Mini.
  • I've got my Vespa gassed up, and ready to hit the sidewalks to Salado tomorrow morning.

so do you wrap your arms around Pam's waist or do you hold her shoulders?

Get on Gary! Time to go to Salado............image
  • Village Idiot
    I took the training wheels off just for the picture.  Their back on the rear wheels now as is my bell on my handlebars since I don't have a horn.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I took the training wheels off just for the picture.  Their back on the rear wheels now as is my bell on my handlebars since I don't have a horn.
    Don't forget to put the streamers back on.
  • Village Idiot
    Don't forget to put the streamers back on.

8-}

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    edited March 2013
    Senor, Uno mas cerveza por favor
    服务员、 多多啤酒请
    Garçon, beaucoup plus de bières s'il vous plaît
    Kellner, viele weitere Bier bitte
    لنادل، والبيرة أكثر كثيرا من فضلك
    Официант, много больше пива пожалуйста
    Pelayan, bir lebih banyak Sila

Essential for the world traveler. It works
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Tennessee

Give me another damn beer...hey y'all, watch this.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN