Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Road trip to Salado from NOLA!

Well, we on the road ya hear.   We have so much crap packed we had to put the back seats down and create a cargo bay.

@Mickey - I'm equipped with some multi-media stuff like the giant ghetto blaster, MBP, projector.  I plan on projecting embarrassing pictures that I've collected of certain forum members on the side of the inn.  Should be quite exciting.  For music, the sky is the limit, but we might start off with some Zamfir and his mighty pan-flute, then progress to some old-school Hanson. 

We're just entering the nightmarish traffic in Baton Rouge (AKA "Red Stick").

Here are some pictures, I'll be sure to document a little more, as the terrain between here and San Antonio is extremely boring and it gives me something to do.
imageimageimageimage

Comments