Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunshine State Eggfest

Woo hoo...2 weeks from this weekend we will be enjoying the SunShine State Eggfest...Friday, Mar 15 & Saturday, Mar 16...in beautiful Melbourne, Fl

http://sunshinestateeggfest.com/

We hope to see y'all there....

·

Comments

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 605
    I will be there bought an XL Demo to take home.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,458

So sad.  Once again the eggfest is the same time that our Grands come down for springbreak.

We will be having fun at Disney, airboat ride, golf, and just about anything else in between.  Have fun and take lots of pictures.

;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

six_egg be sure and stop by and say hello...come hungry as there will br lots of deelicious food...

GrannyX4...next year bring the glids and come on to the fest...the hotel is right on the beach and the event is kid friendly...tons of great food for everyone...enjoy Disney...

·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 605
    Thank you vidalia 1 I will make sure to see eveyone I can. I will have my wife and kids with me so not sure how that will go. My younger is two and all boy. he is an eater.  

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,272
    My wife and I have 'taster tickets' for this coming weekend's Sunshine State Eggfest in Melbourne, FL. What if anything do we need to know ahead of time other than to show up and have fun? 
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389
    I will be there!  (as a taster)  Should be a great time!  See you all then.

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • My husband and I will be there as tasters. See you soon!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Steve,

The most important thing at any fest...COME HUNGRY!!!!...there will be tons of food starting around 10AM & going until 3PM...and yes you will have a blast...  

·
  • Who will be at the pool bar tonight?  If my day goes as planned... I hope to get up there and say hi!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,864
    I will be the bald man there.
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,384
    I will be the bald man there.
    Ha.  I have long wavy, sexy auburn hair, but I cut it really short, shave parts of it and dye it gray for style.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,272
    < sigh > Hope you all are enjoying the fest, my wife and I had to cancel due to a very sick kid so we'll look forward to the one next year. Put a few lines and some pics in here and really rub it in on what we missed, too! Goo goo ga joob!
    ·