Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Is this the right Rutland gasket for the Egg?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MIPB6S/ref=gno_cart_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1SV1BYDTUK2Z5

I'm overly tired and have searched and researched to my limit this evening.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,667
    Yep.  Not sure if one pack works for the XL, but for large or smaller that will do it.

·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,253
    your solid there i double checked my order history.  you will also want the copper permatex HERE
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,499
    Just doing the Large this time thanks fellas.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Your local Ace Hardware carries the Rutland gasket kits...some carry the Rutland gaslet material and you just pull off and cut what you need. just be sure to get the flat gasket...

I get the Permatex at any auto shop such as AutoZone, etc...

·