Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

daisy wheel only

2»

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 12,849
    Thanks for making me feel like a moron, er...reminding me.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • FearlessTheEggNoobFearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 465
    edited March 2013

I love that shirt.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,961
    I'm with Nola. Who wants to discuss respiration(breathing, not the cellular kind)?

Say hello to bicarbonate. He is our friend.

·
    I like this one better.

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,849
    She blinded me with science
    tumblr_llm89f1lBr1qdsjb2.jpg
    222 x 240 - 11K
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,961
    I like this one better.
    I like your "spirits"
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,415
    I like this one better.
    I like your "spirits"
    Unfortunately, that one leads to this one:

Acetaldehyde - which is one of the reasons you can feel like crap the next day....but dat don't stop me ;)

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
     got the "C" - "C" part --------- thats Canadian Wiskey,  but whats with all the "H"'s ???
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,447

Ok guys. Keep in mind some of us are just car pimps :-t

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  •  got the "C" - "C" part --------- thats Canadian Wiskey,  but whats with all the "H"'s ???

I don't know, but the O must be Old Grand Dad.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
     got the "C" - "C" part --------- thats Canadian Wiskey,  but whats with all the "H"'s ???
    I don't know, but the O must be Old Grand Dad.
    That really messes my cookin up --- i have everything but "Old Grand Dad"!!

·
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 346
    edited March 2013
      I have a hygrometer in the shop.  I'll check the relative humidity next time I cook something and see if we can resolve this mystery with some motherflippin' science.

Now we're talking!  Any idea where I can find a high temp hygrometer?  I assume it's kind of hard to measure humidity at temps over 212f.  Would be interesting to know how the humidity in the egg affects evaporative cooling  - http://amazingribs.com/tips_and_technique/the_stall.html.  

Or I could just cut out the the middleman and start making turbo butts and ribs instead
    Mamaroneck
    ·