Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

daisy wheel only

2»

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,595
    Thanks for making me feel like a moron, er...reminding me.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • FearlessTheEggNoobFearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 515
    edited March 2013

I love that shirt.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    I'm with Nola. Who wants to discuss respiration(breathing, not the cellular kind)?

Say hello to bicarbonate. He is our friend.

·
    I like this one better.

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,595
    She blinded me with science
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    I like this one better.
    I like your "spirits"
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,951
    I like this one better.
    I like your "spirits"
    Unfortunately, that one leads to this one:

Acetaldehyde - which is one of the reasons you can feel like crap the next day....but dat don't stop me ;)

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
     got the "C" - "C" part --------- thats Canadian Wiskey,  but whats with all the "H"'s ???
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472

Ok guys. Keep in mind some of us are just car pimps :-t

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  •  got the "C" - "C" part --------- thats Canadian Wiskey,  but whats with all the "H"'s ???

I don't know, but the O must be Old Grand Dad.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
     got the "C" - "C" part --------- thats Canadian Wiskey,  but whats with all the "H"'s ???
    I don't know, but the O must be Old Grand Dad.
    That really messes my cookin up --- i have everything but "Old Grand Dad"!!

·
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 356
    edited March 2013
      I have a hygrometer in the shop.  I'll check the relative humidity next time I cook something and see if we can resolve this mystery with some motherflippin' science.

Now we're talking!  Any idea where I can find a high temp hygrometer?  I assume it's kind of hard to measure humidity at temps over 212f.  Would be interesting to know how the humidity in the egg affects evaporative cooling  - http://amazingribs.com/tips_and_technique/the_stall.html.  

Or I could just cut out the the middleman and start making turbo butts and ribs instead
    Mamaroneck
    ·