Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Don't party too hard...

Options
cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
at Salado folks. I unfortunately am not going to make the Fest this year. I'm going to miss it @Mickey and I'll definitely regret not meeting LS, Nola and CT. Hope y'all have a blast and pray that Travis and VI don't scare y'all off.

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    thanks man,  You're doing a good thing if you have kids.  I'll probably make them cry with some beet sausage, or antics that I'm sure I'll regret in the morning (but let's hope not).  Making my car pack list right now, reading the fine print on the salado fest blog.  
    Options
    Was looking forward to meeting ya dude....guess I'll have to live vicariously through CT's "stories".  (insert sadness here) ;)
    Options
    +1, wish I was closer, would love to meet some of the faces behind all the great advice I read here on the forum. I convinced one of my buds from San Antonio to go and buy a demo at last year's fest, and his wife won one the the mini's. All is not lost though, I am taking a KCBS judging class in Owatonna, MN on Saturday. Have fun guys.
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN