Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bel Air Maryland pictures up

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy yall.
Been swamped since the long hot weekend, and still not even fully recovered from the heat. Hats off to those who have to put roof tiles on house or fill potholes every day. Not sure how the hell you do it.[p]Finally got some pictures downlaoded, and updated the website. If you wanna see some pictures of a bunch of crazy eggers and bbqers with red faces and sweaty shirts, click the link below!![p]I have not have time to respond to all of the nice congrats we received, but Woo, Hatch and I are extremely grateful of the generous support we receive here in the green room...and out on the trail. And a big thanks for all of the kind words about our rubs. It keeps us going bigtime to hear how much folks are enjoying.[p]Happy cookin, and hope you enjoy the pictures!
Chris

[ul][li]Competing with the Green Egg in Bel Air, Maryland[/ul]
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• Dr_Redwine
    Dr_Redwine Posts: 189
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Hey Dude, e-mail me with yo' plans for the Jack when you know a little more. I'm trying to swing a trip to visit with ya'll a little and check out the proceedings. One question: Moore County is dry, no? What does the PBR crew DO??????? Heeeeeeeee!!!![p]DrR

• Nature Boy
    Options
    The county and the town of Lynchburg is dry, but the event is what you would call "wet"![p]I believe we get in on Thursday October 20, and we leave Saturday night for a hotel, then drive home Sunday. Like most contests, Thursday night and Friday afternoon are the best times to visit for a little while. Friday evening we'll be gone for a few hours for the team parade and the bus trip to the top of the hill where they pump you full of country food and Jack. And we are doing something at some point for the folks at the Egg. [p]It is an amazing event, and we are giddy with excitement that we are invited back. Dizzy PIg North will be there also for a double whammy of eggedness![p]See you there.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    Chris,[p]You and your team should be on top of the world right now.
    Thanks for the walk down the BBQ lane.[p]Congrats and make all us eggers proud as I know you all will.[p]Mick

• wfd146
    wfd146 Posts: 36
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]You guys need to be tested for steroids! LOL, Great job Chris, John, and the gang![p]Mike

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    Hey Dr_Redwine, where in Alabama are you? I am in North Alabama, Florence to be exact.
    Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • Nature Boy
    Options
    Well, Mick. I ain't really exactly how to feel, but I can tellya it ain't bad! Yeah, it is a wild feeling. Never expected it in a million years, and to be honest, I can't quite understand it.[p]However, we will roll with it best we can, and hope it's not like baseball.[p]Hee
    Thanks man
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Dr_Redwine
    Dr_Redwine Posts: 189
    Options
    Squeeze,
    I live just east of Montgomery. [p]DrR

• Nature Boy
    Options
    wfd146,
    Do I look puffy?? LOL
    Thansk man!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Congrats, Chris! I want to congratulate you and woo and the others on another win! I wish I had been there. I think it is great one of the regulars here has done so good, and can make a mark, or at least let the others know the BGE can cook some GREAT Que with a knowing cook. Keep it up Dude, I hope you do it many times over.
    later,
    ron.

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    I gotta hand it to ya, you can take the heat! Great job working under those temperatures that could steam a lobster.[p]You sure have a great team. All talent, pure and simple. Congrat's on another big win!
    Clay

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    hey, are you and mike going to compete separately as dizzy pig north and south? . .. that would be way too cool. . .

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]That's what it looks like. Two Dizzy Pig teams (one U.S. and one international representing Canada) in Lynchburg.
    It'll be a bit strange competing against Mike and Bryan but very cool at the same time. :~)[p]John

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Nice pictorial and narration, Chris. You definitely captured the weekend. But did you mention the heat?
    And thanks to everyone for the all of the gracious words and encouragement.... it is very much appreciated... thank you![p]John