Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The End of the Engagement Weekend

it's been a fast fast few days. We really wanted a victory last night but dook played lights out. i will give credit where it is due. still proud of UNC this year for a great turnaround. we wrapped up a great great weekend with pasta and bruschetta. Pasta is extremely good. But it's such a pain in the rear wtih all the dishes you have to use etc. But this was the best pasta that i have made. i won't be doing pasta again for another 6 months. i only have patience for pasta 2-3 times a year it was a great weekend getting engaged and i am a really lucky guy!!!
image.jpg 2.5M
image.jpg 2.6M
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
    Looks great. Hopefully Carolina gets the #1 overall recruit that was visiting. He'll probably be a 1 and done, but Roy would love playing around with 6'7 and 205 with range and quickness.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,751
    Yeah that game last night sucked, but if they can get that Wiggins kid that was in attendance last night next year they possibly could make a run, I don't think McAdoo has done enough to go high in the draft to leave early but I could be wrong... Okay, done with Off topic stuff, pasta looks great and congrats again on your engagement!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,277
    Dinner looks great!  What's the dark stuff squirted on the bruschetta?

·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    Balsamic Reduction
    ·