Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado Eggfest Reminder # 8

Options
There's no better way to start your week off than to get another reminder to register for the Salado Eggfest. It's this coming Saturday, you know. Yes, it's the same Salado Eggfest that I have been reminding you about for a couple of months.

But I also wanted to let you know that Wednesday, I will be shutting down the on-line registration so I can buy and prepare food, pack gear, brush my kilt, and a run a bunch of errands.

After that you will have to register when you get there. And that means you won't have a pretty pre-printed name badge waiting for you with door prize ticket, and you will have to stand in the Procrastinator's Line filling out endless forms, and worrying about who is going to do the physical exam, and passing that pesky multiple-choice test.

It would be so much easier to just click the link below and follow the instructions.

http://saladoregistration.blogspot.com/

Just so you'll know, almost 300 of your more responsible Egghead friends have already pre-registered.

And if you are even thinking about buying a Demo Egg, you best be calling Russ at Keith Ace Hardware to see if he has any left. He only allocated 30 Demo Eggs and they go quickly. Here's the link to the Demo Eggs:

http://demoeggs.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Mr Chicken I think we are about to have a party my friend. Guys if you have any questions just all me. 254.289.1877
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.