Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Winter storm Triton, your 30 mph winds and snow don't scare Little Man

Yeah buddy, gotta like pulling a t-bone off the grill while the neighbors are doing snow removal
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    =D>
    That's how real men do it

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,163
    Thanks @MrCookingNurse, weather man said 2-4 ended up being 5-7 thought I had more pics but still figuring out a new photo app on the phone. It was a lot worse then the first pic of the Egg let on. I've shoveled three times since 1pm.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    It was just cold and windy down here but I kept on egging! A few people were shocked when I said I had to go home to light up the grill. 

Looks like some good grub! 
    =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,163
    The coat adds about 50 lbs, I'm not in shape by any means but not that big.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    Been livin' in the south so long, I can't even wrap my head around why you guys put up with frozen water falling from the sky.... ;)

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,253

Been livin' in the south so long, I can't even wrap my head around why you guys put up with frozen water falling from the sky.... ;)

Snowboarding is fun and you can add layers on in the cold weather but not peel your skin off in the heat. Plus, doesn't it hail down south? :D
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Doesn't take long to grill a steak -- i wouldn't let snow stop me from grillin !!
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,461
    I can't figure out why you folks live below sea level.  Maybe it's because of these;

Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    Oh, there are many reasons....

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,253
    NOLA, I am praying that came from the interwebs. Otherwise SWMBO is gonna cut you and stick your Sony Cybershot where the sun don't shine. Especially if the subsequent shots still exist.

I love Hurricanes.... 
    ·