Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Comments

• ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,815
    edited March 2013
    Looks really good. I'm doing one tomorrow, looking forward to it...
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,833
    Looks very tasty!!

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,364
    Must be the weekend of the Spatchcock, mine will hit the grid in about 2 1/2 hours, half rubbed with cajun, the other half is Greek - souvlaki on the hoof (so as to speak). 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • blueinatlblueinatl Posts: 94
    I did one today as well.  Came out great (first one!).
    Peachtree Corners, GA. Large BGE
  • biznorkbiznork Posts: 112
    Yeah. I did my first last night. Can't believe I've lurked here so long and haven't tried it until then. It was awesome.
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I did a double header!!  Fresh local chicken chicken that was brined for eight hours - injected with "Bitter Orange" marinade.
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    That looks really good! Nice job!  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.