Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Without These Two Salado Would Never Happen

MickeyMickey Posts: 14,017
edited March 2013 in EggHead Forum
Thank you Spring Hen and Spring Chicken. Without you two guys no Saledo Fest. Leroy and Judy thank you. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini.... 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 1,590
    Thank you.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 1,557
    Nice that there are people out there who go above and beyond for others. Heck, I think its awesome cooks for fests load up on food out of their own pocket, to put a smile on others and have a great time. Pretty neat!
    Seattle, WA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 14,017
    SkinnyV said:
    Nice that there are people out there who go above and beyond for others. Heck, I think its awesome cooks for fests load up on food out of their own pocket, to put a smile on others and have a great time. Pretty neat!

I am with you brother and don't forget gas and hotel money.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini.... 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 4,875
    Don Toyota-you have put together a great team and your marketing for this fest is the absolute best.  I am envious of all who get to enjoy your event-just go easy on the rest of us with the pics and stories from next weekend. I seriously have this on the bucket list before I get too grounded by SWMBO.  Enjoy as I know you will!!!!! :)
    Louisville
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 14,017
    lousubcap said:
    Don Toyota-you have put together a great team and your marketing for this fest is the absolute best.  I am envious of all who get to enjoy your event-just go easy on the rest of us with the pics and stories from next weekend. I seriously have this on the bucket list before I get too grounded by SWMBO.  Enjoy as I know you will!!!!! :)
    Thank you my friend.