Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

How do you pull your pork?

2»

Comments

• jerrypjerryp Posts: 226
    The bear paws are awesome.  I payed 9.00 for mine at Freds Music and BBQ. Much faster and easier than two forks or by hand.  Top rack dishwasher safe, too.
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 1,484
    The claws are good but it still takes time taking out the small/medium fat chunks. I wear gloves too and sometimes the fingers in the gloves are too thick to pick out the fat. I'd like to find some thinner gloves that protect from the heat.
    Wait... you're supposed to take out the chunks of fat?  
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Okinawa, Japan
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,007
    I use bear paws. They are awesome. I use them for removing chicken and brisket from the grill too. They are also small and easily stored. If I lost a paw, I'd buy another set tomorrow. Bought mine from Freds. His price was good. I've read others complaints about his shipping prices, but I'm local so I can't attest to shipping from Freds.
    Mark Annville, PA