Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What is Everyone's go to hangover breakfast/cure...

2»

Comments

• daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    a couple of ceasers!,and wait for lunch!!!!! :-&
    ·
  • JayHawkEyeJayHawkEye Posts: 191
    A couple milk thistle capsules before drinking, mixing in water while drinking, a couple milk thistle capsules before bed with 2 glasses of water. Water and Gatorade with exercise in the morning.
    "Take yourself lightly, but what you do seriously." - M. Martin XL BGE - Johnston, IA
    ·
  • jerrypjerryp Posts: 226
    grease and grape gatorade for me
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    henapple said:

IrishDevl said:

Lots of fluids. Water and electrolyte replacement. Your body is telling you that you that your dehydrated. The best cure is prevention. Drink water while boozing. No problems the next day. Sorry, that's the nurse coming out.

You are a male nurse as well? This place is crawling with them.
    Greg's a male nurse...

Sorry...love you guys. I couldn't do it. Too many old people.
    You have a very unique last name, how do you spell it?

Oh just like it sounds. F - O - C - K - E - R. P
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    edited March 2013
    BACON! and Gatorade
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    About a quart of diet ice tea before bed. Another repeat upon wakening. Back to bed for an hour or so... More liquids when up for good and a couple aspirins.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    It says a lot about this group that there are so many cures...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Sorry folks, hair of the dog is the best remedy.  I takes longer to recover, but the result is rather immediate.  (Not that I have been there recently, it has been decades since I had a real hangover!)  Uh, knocking on wood and all that!

Dave
    no, not -that- one!
    KI4PSR
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390

Sorry folks, hair of the dog is the best remedy.  I takes longer to recover, but the result is rather immediate.  (Not that I have been there recently, it has been decades since I had a real hangover!)  Uh, knocking on wood and all that!

Dave

Dave Matthews is a egghead? I love you, favorite musician ever. I see the connection, most peeps are stoners that listen to you and a good pulled pork sandwich goes a long way.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,841
    Couple cans of tomato juice and if on a w-end it will be a red eye( can of beer minus 1 big gulp filled back up by tomato juice)

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    Excedrin. Hot shower.

2 Coca~Cola Classic cans. Sausage egg and cheese grinder.

Then breakfast as usual.

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,446
    edited March 2013
    Isn't a nurse a nurse, regardless of gender
    :|

I have spent way too much time in hospitals, and always sent my RNs and NAs flowers to say thanks.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 166
    Couple cans of tomato juice and if on a w-end it will be a red eye( can of beer minus 1 big gulp filled back up by tomato juice)
    +1 on the red beer.  One of the few lessons learned in college that I still remember 30 years later.

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,851
    You people don't know nothing.

Brush teeth, take dump, and do some shots.

It's that simple.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • I just had some leftover pulled pork mixed with Rotel tomatoes with habanero spread on tortilla chips with a little jack cheese. Then with the time change, noon will be here an hour earlier so I can get to the real cure soon.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·