Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Attention HEB Shoppers

MickeyMickey Posts: 15,812
Have seen this in Central Market but not in line HEB's. have not used this yet but Franklins is the fastest growing BBQ around Texas. Got the vinager for some butts soon. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Blues Hog always one of my go to sauce. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,475
    Isn't central market owned by HEB?

·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Isn't central market owned by HEB?
    Yep.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,812
    Flagship store of HEB. But do not carry all the same items. I had to go to Central Market to buy Blues Hog as could never find in HEBs.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • I have them all. Delicious :)

·
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 246
    Dang I miss Central Market and HE Butt! Can't wait for Franklin's online store to open so I can try it! @ CT- appreciate your recommendation on Salt Lick sauce a while back. Love that stuff on chicken.
    Extra Large, Large & Medium eggs, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·