Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

This weekend!!

2»

Comments

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 2,664
    edited March 2013
    FYI.  I cook EVERY night I'm not at the fire station.  If you do that, eventually the wife will get used to having no say in what's for dinner.  Then YOU get to decide when you eat out and when you don't.  She will eventually brag to her friends how you cook every night, and they will tell her how lucky she is.  She will, in time, start to believe them.  When you have accomplished all of this, you determine what's for dinner,so, you can cook on the egg every night if you please.  Secondly, you can drink your beer at the house, which is much cheaper.  Better food, more beer, bigger buzz, jealous wife friends, and much more fun!  I eat what I want, drink as many beers and I want, and have never spent a night on the couch!  I think the smell of Hickory may have a hypnotic effect....SWMBO, you are getting sleeeeppppyyy....Haha!

I have noticed the samething. She knows the cook is generally better the more BEERZ I have had, but that is only to a certain point!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky. Waitin to find a Sasquatch to Egg.
  • Well I drank my supper last night. Oops. But at least I have steak and eggs for breakfast.
    imageimageimageimage
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    Clanton, Al LBGE