Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Don Marco is "crazy" awesome!

Tried Herr Marco's "Crazy Chicken" rub on some split breasts tonight. This stuff smells so good and tastes awesome! I used Sweet Baby Ray's for sauce and it paired perfectly. The combination of the onion, heat, and salt in the rub gives you a nice savory note on the front of your tongue and a subtle burn on the back side that builds over time. I used some apple wood for smoke and the total package was the best barbecued chicken I have had in a long time. It tastes just like Andy Nelson BBQ's Dixie chicken. He was a safety for the Baltimore Colts and now runs a BBQ joint that is consistently voted #1 in Baltimore. The chicken he sells is legendary and now I can make it in my backyard. Pics to follow. The money shot is the last one. When your 13 month old crys because you put the leftovers away, you know you did something right.

• Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Thats cute right there. I miss them being that young. That shicken looks hitting too.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,271
    Nice cook, have some on the way from the Dorf. Looking forward to it. 

She was just trying to tell you there was no need for leftovers, she wants it all and she wants it now.... or at least that will be her attitude in about 12 to 13 years.... Cute, thanks for sharing. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • jccbone62jccbone62 Posts: 199
    Awww.  Your cook looks great and your little is cute.  I have six daughters and they love it when I grill or smoke anything.
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Cute kid, nice cook....priceless! Enjoy
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Don MarcoDon Marco Posts: 287
    edited March 2013
    Nice to hear you liked my stuff and i really love that last picture !

Say hello to your daughter from me :-)

Happy cooking !