Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Best Grate Cleaner I Ever Had

2»

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414

People hate cats because their evil, sadistic, killing machines.  ;)  That's why I like them.  I also like dogs, and I've had a few over the years, but it's a lot of work and guilt.

Here is my sadistic killing machine. Her name is Lulu. She watches you sleep. And she controls gravity.
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited March 2013
    People hate cats because their evil, sadistic, killing machines.  ;)  That's why I like them.  I also like dogs, and I've had a few over the years, but it's a lot of work and guilt.
    Here is my sadistic killing machine. Her name is Lulu. She watches you sleep. And she controls gravity.

Taliban!

=))

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• I love cats.  With a little bbq sauce, they taste like chicken.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• Always thought I should open a resturant called The Unlucky Cat.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• I haven't washed a plate in years I just let our dog and cats lick them clean and then let it air dry. We haven't showered in weeks we just put peanut butter on us and let the critters dig in. Our water bill is almost non existent.
  • Thanks @Browninggold ...excuse me...

Flint, Michigan
  • Native
    Native Posts: 9
    I would rather have that and know that I've cleaned and sanitized after. Dogs don't transmit much, if anything, to humans through casual contact. 
    When I go out to eat, however, I use forks, spoons, glasses, etc. that many, many people have used and I have no idea if they have been properly sanitized or handled properly afterward if they were cleaned right.
    I'm still standing in either case. Don't mean to spoil anyone's appetite.
    :o3
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Native said:

I would rather have that and know that I've cleaned and sanitized after. Dogs don't transmit much, if anything, to humans through casual contact. 

When I go out to eat, however, I use forks, spoons, glasses, etc. that many, many people have used and I have no idea if they have been properly sanitized or handled properly afterward if they were cleaned right.
    True dat. A dog can lick his junk then lick your face and you won't get sick. We don't share the same bacterial loads. You can kiss your wife tonight and crap your brains out the rest of the weekend. That's the cat's Meow!
  • I would rather have that and know that I've cleaned and sanitized after. Dogs don't transmit much, if anything, to humans through casual contact. 
    True dat. A dog can lick his junk then lick your face and you won't get sick. We don't share the same bacterial loads. You can kiss your wife tonight and crap your brains out the rest of the weekend. That's the cat's Meow!

The dog gets sick though when he licks me...
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822

Where'd you kiss her?
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • scooter759
    scooter759 Posts: 257
    Ok, I'm really going south on this one, if I am a bit tardy cleaning up after my dog in the back yard, my neighbor's dog takes care of it. Not a lot of fences where I live. Now that's the Heebie Jeebies.
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN