Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT Best Grate Cleaner I Ever Had

Now I can't keep her out of the garage!

imageimage
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN

Comments

• No offense, but I just got the Heebie Jeebies!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248

the grates get a hot burn and cleaning before anything goes on.

Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,193
    Great pic, from one dog lover to another. Better her than the other local wildlife or insects. Flies love to be part of grid clean-up. Looks like she is doing a thorough job of "pre-wash" 'cause that's her job and it is one of the few she can get!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • shuckershucker Posts: 328
    I've got two just like it, they work wonders!

Shucker

Eastern North Carolina

Go Pirates!

Large & Mini Max Big Green Eggs

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    I hope your dinner guests are ok with that. Woof.
    Dunedin, FL
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,329
    I'm with Fred, but digging the way you did your wheels and front hitch!

XLBGE 
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Guys dog slobber is the sign of a great day!
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,069
    I've got two of those running around. Don't tell anybody. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,670
    Why does a dog lick a grill? Because he can.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,075
    I'm not as worried about the dog.  I left my 3 tier rack on my table outside and a squirrel was going to town on it. Ewwwwwwww.  Who knows what those varmits carry.  It got a 700 degree burn for 45 minutes. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

I guess you could throw some mutton on there, maybe some hotdogs...might be ruff. Too much Swamp Venom may have a bite. Be sure to cook extra for your paw.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Love it scotter.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,355

henapple said:
    that made me think....they also lick their butts.

When my son let's our dog lick his mouth i tell him to spin her around and kiss her butt....oh, you just did.

• henapple said:

HEEBIE JEEBIES!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGG!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Maybe that happened to me...my first brisket taste like a$$.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
    goood thing its a her cause i could imagine the dog spinning around, raising leg, and doing the rinse cycle

henapple said:
    I hate it when after that I get a  full mouth kiss by Nelly...... God I hate it....Damn..... It is always so unextected....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Nothing new at our house. My wife let our first lab clean out the pots and pans with stuff stuck to them . Then they were easy to wash. Our second lab you do that to but would rather eat right off the cutting board.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

Every since I saw a friend in elementary school share a milkshake with his dog I've hated dogs ever since. The only thing I would ever feed a dog now would be a dramamine pill to knock him out and leave me alone, lol. I'm sorry if you're offended by that. :-)
    Dunedin, FL
    @yzzi Was it your milkshake?

No, but if it were...
    Dunedin, FL
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,542
    That is a very bizarre aversion. Did the dog try to mount you afterwards?
    No, I just don't like them. Sorry to bust your thread up scooter. Let me start over: "Nice!! Gotta get me one of those!"
    Dunedin, FL
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248
    @yzzi-it's all good, love the banter.
  • I'm with you @yzzi. Watching a dog clean cookware rates right up there with watching kids eating boogers. Sorry.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,542
    edited March 2013
    yzzi said:
    No, I just don't like them. Sorry to bust your thread up scooter. Let me start over: "Nice!! Gotta get me one of those!"
    Interesting. It seems similar to people that hate cats for relatively arbitrary reasons. I just don't see is often with dogs. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to criticize. Just being silly and curious.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,355
    People hate cats because their evil, sadistic, killing machines.  ;)  That's why I like them.  I also like dogs, and I've had a few over the years, but it's a lot of work and guilt.

I'm with you @yzzi. Watching a dog clean cookware rates right up there with watching kids eating boogers. Sorry.

Fred I will go with dog licks 1000 to 1. Just not a good picture in my head with kids.

• I get to see it every Wednesday night.  I'm in charge of the Wednesday night children's program at my church.  There's a half dozen kids that attend who are repeat offenders.  This guy's a little older.