Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

LBGE Craigslist - Southern Maryland

I just noticed this so I don't know if it's still available. $395 for a Large in Southern Maryland for Eggers near that area.

Here is the link. No pics or description besides "egg only, no nest". 

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Nice find. Sorry write up

XLBGE 
  • Pacuare
    Pacuare Posts: 77
    That is my neck of the woods. I would love to have a second one but not sure I can justify having a second one to my husband.
  • canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    @Pacuare It is easier to ask for forgivness then permission. :D
  • Pacuare
    @canegger That is definitely normally true! Seeing that I am 7 months pregnant and shouldnt really lift the egg with all of the sciatic pain I am having, and I would have to take my 2 and 4 year old with me, unfortunately in this case, I would need to ask for permission because I need his help!
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Pacuare said:
    @canegger That is definitely normally true! Seeing that I am 7 months pregnant and shouldnt really lift the egg with all of the sciatic pain I am having, and I would have to take my 2 and 4 year old with me, unfortunately in this case, I would need to ask for permission because I need his help!
    I can come down from Frederick to help. I don't know how much my 4-months pregnant wife would like that though.
  • Pacuare
    Pacuare said:
    I can come down from Frederick to help. I don't know how much my 4-months pregnant wife would like that though.

Ha ha. Probably not a good idea. You never want to make a pregnant woman mad. :)) I have been wanting a swing rack. Maybe I should just get the large egg instead. It is not that much more money especially if the guy is willing to negotiate. ;)
  • J_Que
    J_Que Posts: 223
    Not a bad price. I picked up mine for an even $400 off of CL last summer.
    I know all the rules, but the rules do not know me.

Small, Medium, 2 Large, XL ,Stumps XL Stretch, Workhorse 1975
  • chainsaw19
    chainsaw19 Posts: 257
    Pacuare said:
    That is my neck of the woods. I would love to have a second one but not sure I can justify having a second one to my husband.

I wish my wife thought like you!!!
    Large BGE Middletown, MD