Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Craigslist: LBGE dome Jackson ms

Some people just wanna make money! Incase your from around here and broke your dome, here's a shot.

http://jackson.craigslist.org/bar/3578134563.html

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    I think I would call and offer him the $1 he put in the title haha 

I like this one in Oklahoma City if you want to trade a Big Green Egg for Beyonce tickets.. 

I have it setup to email me whenever Big Green Egg is posted in my local craigslist and got a nice laugh from that one. 

Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 332
    That handle looks huge relative to the dome.. I don't think that's a large dome..
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·
    @bccomstock they started putting a bigger handle on this years larges, I don't have one but they look that big when I glance at the new eggs when I go buy lump. Definitely bigger than last years handles. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    I'd do 100$ maybe. If I needed a dome maybe 125$ but it looks mighty black.

·
    "Worth 500$"

That's the best line!

·
    @solson005

We should give that guy some love and buy us a pair of beyonce tickets!!

·
    I bet his kid got grounded or something and now he wants to get a Egg out of the deal. I think I'll keep my lifetime warranty BGE and see Beyonce another time! 
    ·
  • bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 332
    Solson005 said:
    @bccomstock they started putting a bigger handle on this years larges, I don't have one but they look that big when I glance at the new eggs when I go buy lump. Definitely bigger than last years handles. 
    Ah, thanks for the info.. I haven't looked at new models since I got mine used.
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·