Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Springeggfest in Springfield, MO.

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited 9:02PM in EggHead Forum
You have Branson a few miles away, Lake of the Ozarks. You have Bass Pro for God's sake, what is he waiting on?
Heck, you can visit a restaurant where they throw rolls at your. That town has a lot to offer.[p]Just dreaming about a MO fest?[p]Mike

Comments

• Car Wash Mike,
    Hey I am all in here on a Springfield Eggfest and I am sure I can round up several other people to join in if it happens. I know at several people in the area with eggs that I am sure would be more then happy to join in.

• Car Wash Mike,[p]I'd make the trip up from OKC for the weekend. Getting one started takes work, but it's not that hard. It all starts with someone like you and a willing dealer.[p]SDD
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,110
    Car Wash Mike,
    "Heck, you can visit a restaurant where they throw rolls at you." Lambert's of Sikeston has moved to Springfield or am I suddenly geographically challenged this morning? LOL

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    RRP,
    Aren't you the guy who thought Peculiar was on the moon? LOL You need to visit MO again.
    They have 3 locations, the one on 65 is pretty close to Springfield I think, I haven't been there for awhile.[p]Mike

[ul][li]Throw them rolls.[/ul]
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,110
    Car Wash Mike,
    LOL - you win! - I had no idea they expanded out of Sikeston. Happy eggin!

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Car Wash Mike,[p]Sounds GREAT... Wonder if outdoor home would host one?

EggerinMO,
    That is who I was targeting.[p]Mike

• BTGBTG Posts: 76
    Car Wash Mike,
    Sounds great. I know of at least 30 people here in Springfield with eggs. I don't know how much Outdoor Home would want to sponsor one but there sure are a lot of fanatical customers here I know. Would be a great time.[p]BTG

BTG,
    They are not at all. Pull the BGE eggs and give it someone who cares.[p]Mike