Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SA-LAAAAAA_DO!

It's strange how things fall into place... The SWBO not only gave blessing...but is amazingly excited about the adventure, Will called and we have room at the Inn....New truck... second Egg.... an extra day off from work for recovery...

Sometimes you're the statue, sometimes you're the pigeon. Today...I'm the pigeon!

See you at Salado!

BOOMER!

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    See ya der, smokinsoonerthanlater!  I'll be the guy in a kilt, carrying a huge ghetto blaster (in the way in) and, well, hopefully not getting shot by VI.
    So envious...  Hopefully, next year I can pull my head out of the sand and plan for this one.

OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    We will be setting up the Fri/Sat night party Friday near the parking lot of the Inn. Will have 4 Larges to cook on. Everyone brings or not and it works late into the night. See you then.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    You can bring adult beverages.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    edited March 2013
    See ya der, smokinsoonerthanlater!  I'll be the guy in a kilt, carrying a huge ghetto blaster (in the way in) and, well, hopefully not getting shot by VI.

The difference between a man in a kilt and a skirt is pumps.