Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT Best Grate Cleaner I Ever Had

Now I can't keep her out of the garage!

imageimage
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
·

Comments

• No offense, but I just got the Heebie Jeebies!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248

the grates get a hot burn and cleaning before anything goes on.

Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,145
    Great pic, from one dog lover to another. Better her than the other local wildlife or insects. Flies love to be part of grid clean-up. Looks like she is doing a thorough job of "pre-wash" 'cause that's her job and it is one of the few she can get!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • shuckershucker Posts: 323
    I've got two just like it, they work wonders!

Shucker

Eastern North Carolina

Go Pirates!

Large & Mini Max Big Green Eggs

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    I hope your dinner guests are ok with that. Woof.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,306
    I'm with Fred, but digging the way you did your wheels and front hitch!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Guys dog slobber is the sign of a great day!
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    I've got two of those running around. Don't tell anybody. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,589
    Why does a dog lick a grill? Because he can.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,891
    I'm not as worried about the dog.  I left my 3 tier rack on my table outside and a squirrel was going to town on it. Ewwwwwwww.  Who knows what those varmits carry.  It got a 700 degree burn for 45 minutes. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    I guess you could throw some mutton on there, maybe some hotdogs...might be ruff. Too much Swamp Venom may have a bite. Be sure to cook extra for your paw.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Love it scotter.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,938

henapple said:
    that made me think....they also lick their butts.

·
    When my son let's our dog lick his mouth i tell him to spin her around and kiss her butt....oh, you just did.
    ·

• henapple said:

HEEBIE JEEBIES!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGG!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
    Maybe that happened to me...my first brisket taste like a$$.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
    goood thing its a her cause i could imagine the dog spinning around, raising leg, and doing the rinse cycle
    ·

henapple said:
    I hate it when after that I get a  full mouth kiss by Nelly...... God I hate it....Damn..... It is always so unextected....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Nothing new at our house. My wife let our first lab clean out the pots and pans with stuff stuck to them . Then they were easy to wash. Our second lab you do that to but would rather eat right off the cutting board.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
    Every since I saw a friend in elementary school share a milkshake with his dog I've hated dogs ever since. The only thing I would ever feed a dog now would be a dramamine pill to knock him out and leave me alone, lol. I'm sorry if you're offended by that. :-)
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
    @yzzi Was it your milkshake?

·
    No, but if it were...
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    That is a very bizarre aversion. Did the dog try to mount you afterwards?
    ·
    No, I just don't like them. Sorry to bust your thread up scooter. Let me start over: "Nice!! Gotta get me one of those!"
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248
    @yzzi-it's all good, love the banter.
    ·
  • I'm with you @yzzi. Watching a dog clean cookware rates right up there with watching kids eating boogers. Sorry.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    edited March 2013
    yzzi said:
    No, I just don't like them. Sorry to bust your thread up scooter. Let me start over: "Nice!! Gotta get me one of those!"
    Interesting. It seems similar to people that hate cats for relatively arbitrary reasons. I just don't see is often with dogs. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to criticize. Just being silly and curious.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,938
    People hate cats because their evil, sadistic, killing machines.  ;)  That's why I like them.  I also like dogs, and I've had a few over the years, but it's a lot of work and guilt.

·
    I'm with you @yzzi. Watching a dog clean cookware rates right up there with watching kids eating boogers. Sorry.

Fred I will go with dog licks 1000 to 1. Just not a good picture in my head with kids.

·
  • I get to see it every Wednesday night.  I'm in charge of the Wednesday night children's program at my church.  There's a half dozen kids that attend who are repeat offenders.  This guy's a little older.

·