Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Help - How did you get your Egg into the Table?

Dooms-DaveDooms-Dave Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I will be completing a table for my large BGE tomorrow. The design began with the BGE site plans and with input from the forum folks. Have the stone to put on the lower shelf, all measured up to give the right heights, but . . .[p]What is the savest / best / easiest way to get that LARGE into the table?[p]Would appreciate adivice from those of you who have tables and did this operation before. I don't think that the wife and I can handle it ourselves and I don't want to drop him (all the king's horses and all the king's men don't make the warranty come back when you drop Humpty). (In my case it could be my two 250-pound brothers in law)[p]Thanks.[p][p]

Comments