Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    RIP stompin tom
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    edited March 2013
    Saw him in concert about 6 yrs ago near Ottawa
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 466
    edited March 2013
    I'll never forget the night he returned all his Juno music awards in the '70's to the Canadian music industry on live tv, in protest over the amount of American country music on Canadian radio. It's been a long road. Rest easy Tom; somehow I doubt your spirit will.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,453
    Holy Cow, the Slim Dusty of the Great White North.  Figures I find him after he won't be making any more records.

Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 829
    We went to one of his concerts quite a few years ago, it was one of the most fun concerts I have been to.  Tilsonburg, Sudbury Saturday nights, The Hockey Song .....  all great songs to sing along to while half drunk in some dive bar.

Memories

Gerhard
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,146
    Stompin' Tom, a true Canadian, could turn a phrase and make us laugh both at and with ourselves. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,461
    Hmmmm, one Little Steven with two different avatars? Or 2 Little Stevens?
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • Kinda reminds me of a country Stan Rogers.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    GrannyX4 said:
    Hmmmm, one Little Steven with two different avatars? Or 2 Little Stevens?
    No, it depends how I sign in, e-mail or  username. Somehow this forum picked an old e-mail address

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,461
    I though maybe the forum was being played with again. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·