Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Porkopolis here we come!!!

I just made reservations for the Porkopolis Fest for Ginny (Mint Tulip) & I. We are looking forward to some good midwestern hospitality & a great fest...

I hope some other Eggers will join us for a great weekend...

·

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,188
    I'll be there again this year.  I'll be sure to look for you and introduce myself.  Looking forward to another great time and meeting more Eggers.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Eggfests are the best....see you there...
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Glad to have you on-board...we can add Georgia and Florida to the map of States represented at Porkopolis along with...Maryland, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Ohio! 

This is getting to be quite the fest! 

We look forward to seeing you in Cincy!!!
    ·