Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini table ideas?

Options
2»

Comments

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Options

Not sure where Mickey is getting all of these Mini's but I will be winning one also

=))

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Springram
    Springram Posts: 430
    Options
    Mickey said:
    @BOWHUNR glad to see your posts once more. @scottborasjr see you are thinking about a Mini. Come to Salado and get one of the 4 passed out this year. That will make 10 given away in the past 3 years. @Springram Where are you staying? We will be at the Inn setting up for Friday and should have 4 Larges ready to use
    Mickey,

Wife and I are staying at the Inn on the Creek both Friday and Saturday night.

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
  • Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    Options
    Solson005 said:
    Thanks @Sgt93 things are nice on the forum now, just cooking not going into random stupid stuff like it was a few months ago. I hope its getting close to get the temps up so your grilling season can start. 
    Just saw the notification for this as I don't visit often, but may try again as I hear the forums have 'reduced' drama. Hope all is well brother. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    Options
    BOWHUNR said:
    I use a wrought iron plant stand that was made by an iron worker friend of the family.

Mike
    Fantastic idea Mike, well done!
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Good home image
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.