Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

i know i should but i need assurance

my dealer must have cleaned out his back room and found this  old sucker laying around (mini egg).  i want a second egg been debating between a small and a mini its just me and the wife.  he has it tagged at 285 but i do a lot of business there and think i can get either a) the stand tossed in (listed at 45$) or b) the price dropped under 250$.  I won't beat him up because i know it is a ridiculously low compared to the 399 i've been seeing on here.  it is old, i mean old handle, old hinge, old dust on it.  below is a pic of the style and the stand he has.  the wife finally gave me the ok when i told her she could get another dog, harder than negotiating with a child.

Comments