Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Porkopolis here we come!!!

I just made reservations for the Porkopolis Fest for Ginny (Mint Tulip) & I. We are looking forward to some good midwestern hospitality & a great fest...

I hope some other Eggers will join us for a great weekend...

·

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,098
    I'll be there again this year.  I'll be sure to look for you and introduce myself.  Looking forward to another great time and meeting more Eggers.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Eggfests are the best....see you there...
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Glad to have you on-board...we can add Georgia and Florida to the map of States represented at Porkopolis along with...Maryland, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Ohio! 

This is getting to be quite the fest! 

We look forward to seeing you in Cincy!!!
    ·