Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

"the Chicken"

I can't seem to find this long lost lovely recipe for "the chicken"  Can't remember but I think AZRP posted it a few years ago. Anyone have it? I've been talking about it for weeks.Thanks
·

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,605
    www.nakedwhiz.com has it in the recipe section.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    Thank You Scott.That may have been where i got it years ago.
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Naked Whiz "the chicken"

Here is @AZRP 's original post \"The\" chicken 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·