Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Kitchen Timer

Does anybody have a kitchen timer that is a cut above?  I've been thru several and am looking for the "Thermopen" of timers.  I saw one by Polder that hangs around your neck on a cord that seemed interesting.

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,684
    Use my iPhone. Always with me. Sure there are some good ones out there though.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Max232Max232 Posts: 76
    Got one from pampered chef, its pretty nice.

Stereo egging w/ xl and med eggs! BBQ guru

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Thats what i use my gas stove for -- it has an electric timer built into the controls  -- this justifies keeping the power "on" to the kitchen stove !! 
  • Cyclops42Cyclops42 Posts: 52
    +1 for the iPhone. Siri is great for setting my timer.

Atlanta, Ga. LBGE and Mini BGE

Wants:  Adjustable Rig, Digi Q and more time...

• NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    +1 on smart phone.
    Knoxville, TN
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,095
    Flavor Flav is an expert in portable timers....
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat 

• J_QueJ_Que Posts: 207
    edited March 2013
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,598
    edited March 2013
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• RzeancakRzeancak Posts: 170
    My stove is the most expensive clock in the house
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Large @ Small BGE