Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado Has a few rooms open at the Inn

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674

We have a few open rooms at "INN ON THE CREEK". That is  where we will have the Friday and Saturday night party as well. Just call Will at 254.291.9626.  If any problem getting him call me @ 254.289.1877.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Springram
    Springram Posts: 430
    Options
    Thanks Mickey. We are in for Friday and Saturday nights at the Inn thanks to you and Will.

We had been scheduled to stay in Killeen.

Springram
    Spring, Texas

LBGE and Mini
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Mickey said:

We have a few open rooms at "INN ON THE CREEK". That is  where we will have the Friday and Saturday night party as well. Just call Will at 254.291.9626.  If any problem getting him call me @ 254.289.1877.

Mickey, if you cover my flight, my hotel room, and promise me a mini I am there. In all seriousness, I am going to try to turn this into a vacation next year.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    You will like the Inn. President Bush used it for his Daughters Wedding party luncheon.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.