Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salado Has a few rooms open at the Inn

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277

We have a few open rooms at "INN ON THE CREEK". That is  where we will have the Friday and Saturday night party as well. Just call Will at 254.291.9626.  If any problem getting him call me @ 254.289.1877.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• SpringramSpringram Posts: 420
    Thanks Mickey. We are in for Friday and Saturday nights at the Inn thanks to you and Will.

We had been scheduled to stay in Killeen.

Springram
    Spring, Texas

LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,115
    Mickey said:

We have a few open rooms at "INN ON THE CREEK". That is  where we will have the Friday and Saturday night party as well. Just call Will at 254.291.9626.  If any problem getting him call me @ 254.289.1877.

Mickey, if you cover my flight, my hotel room, and promise me a mini I am there. In all seriousness, I am going to try to turn this into a vacation next year.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    You will like the Inn. President Bush used it for his Daughters Wedding party luncheon.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·