Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First cook!

After the interesting night that was last night picking up my new egg with car trouble on the way home and putting it together she's finally fired up!
Got some fresh poblano and cheese venison sausage with some orange peppers and onions getting ready to put on.

On the patio in Dallas with beautiful weather and the Aggie basketball game on (might spoil my appetite tonight) and crown special reserve to celebrate the wonderful occasion.

Life's good.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
·

Comments

• FiremanyzFiremanyz Posts: 529
    Good luck. Some XR might be a little better. Wish I had great weather to grill in here. But just remember this is only the beginning. One word of advice, if you have any questions just get on here and ask. I have always had great and quick replies when I have asked anything. ENJOY
    ·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 240
    I spent all my money on the egg. How am I to afford XR?? :((
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,693
    No pics... = Did. Not. Happen.

Click clack
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I love venison . I guess your having imaginary venison since there is no pics to prove otherwise.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 258
    send pictures
    ·
    I'm working on it. "If you're looking, you're not cooking!"
    ·
    Yummmm.
    image.jpg 1.6M
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    tamu2009 have you thought about coming to Salado EggFest on the 16th? About 160 miles south on I35.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    I have. But my parents are coming in town and its been planned for a month or so, pre me being an egghead.

I shall probably be in attendance next year.
    ·