Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Way OT but cool as hell

shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
I scored this for free yesterday and the guy even dropped it off by my house for free. I thought this was cool as hell and thought I would share with the group. It resides next to my egg table . Good thing my dog is a female .

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 3.8M

Comments

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,874
    That is pretty sweet
    Boom
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550
    Mod it by removing the top nut and creating a round table. Screw the nut back on to secure it.
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,527
    Eggcelsior make it into a Mini Egg table!

Ricky

Spring, TX

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @eggcelsior that's a cool idea. Maybe one day when I get a small egg. I've also been thinking about building a cooler stand. It sure sucks having to bend over to get another beer. Maybe incorporate the hydrant into that.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550
    Figure out a dispensing system and you could have the greatest kegerator ever!
  • It is a dispensing system.  Just takes a real big keg and it fills your glass real fast.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,195
    Great score - we had one for our male St Bernard 40 years ago. The City bylaw office made me take it out of the yard claiming the firemen might be confused and try to connect to it in case of a fire. I think the fire guys killed the bylaw officer for being so stupid.....
    Great conversation piece. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I'd paint it green to match the Egg, and let the firemen know not to hook up to it!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    @smokindawg82 I took your advice and it turned out real good.
    image.jpg 2.9M

• Bham_eggerBham_egger Posts: 196
    Wow! Great paint job! I HATE painting hydrants. You wouldn't want to work for me for the entire month of April, would you.
    Not unless you want to bring them and a whole lot of beer to cullman and dump them in my yard.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,442
    Makes me want to pee...I think it's my genetically engineered dog DNA.

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Nice score I would do something like this with it. Unless you want to just keep it as is. 

I have a half whiskey barrel that I turned into a fountain with a hand pump I don't have a close up picture but you can see it here. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,442
    Now I really gotta pee.... ;)

Yeah Solson those are cool.