Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mini table ideas?

I'm really looking at getting a mini, probably would have today, but timing with a Dr. appointment for the 7 year old didn't work out after work. Anybody have a decent ready to purchase table idea?  I'd like for the mini to be on my back deck which is older and I have a 5 year old basset hound that roams the back yard.  Unfortunately had to put my Lab down about a month ago. The dogs and age of the deck are the reasons that I haven't put the Large on the deck. Instead it resides in a nest and is rolled into the driveway for cooking. I really think I'm being overly paranoid about the deck, there is one board that doesn't look great but the rest of it is fine and I redid the stairs and supports last spring. Just looking for something the hound won't knock over if she gets curious while the mini is sitting out on the deck.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments