Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chubb

@chubbs
My wife was completely embarrassed but I had to snap a pic for you today.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,140
    Love it - Son of Chubb!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,580
    Hilarious!!
    ·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Too funny!
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Lil Chubbs
    :)) :)) :))
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444
    Oh yeah!! My large egg is named Chubbs and the mini if it ever comes in is named lil Chubbs. Nice!!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,301
    @chubbs
    can you please elaborate on how you got the nickname chubbs?? Ive called a few people that but never for very good reasons!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • sariverssarivers Posts: 67
    Should probably show this too.
    Chubbs said:

Oh yeah!! My large egg is named Chubbs and the mini if it ever comes in is named lil Chubbs. Nice!!

Columbia, SC

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,301
    Ha awesome man! and you are far from chubbs, im only about 10 lbs behind you, 6'2'' as well. at least it didnt involve the twig and berries! 

XLBGE 
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444
    Haha!!! Nope, not named after the manhood... I don't think at least :-?
    :-S
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • My sister-in-law used to have this really fat dog who used to be a lap dog.  He got so fat he couldn't jump up anymore.  You had to pick him up.  I'm proud to say I dubbed him Chubs and it stuck.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    sarivers said:
    Should probably show this too.
    that is my favorite beer.  every time i visit colorado i buy out as many liquor stores as I can that have it.  

great story on the nickname that is how you know its a good one when random strangers call you it.
    ·
  • I was so hoping you were named after the happy Gilmore chubbs. Thank you so much!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·