Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Need help planning a grilling fest

Hello all.  I am entering into my second year as a BGE dealer in mid-michigan.  This June I am partnering with my local farmers market to put on a grilling type festival.  I am not sure on the details whether it will be a cook-off, teams, BGE vs gassers, etc. Also not sure if we are going to sell tickets to sample the food, enter the drawing, or if everything is going to be free.  There are not alot of BGE's in my area so I dont think it will be an eggfest but i knowit will be fun.  I am trying to talk fred19flintsone into joining as he is in the next town over from me.  I would love to get as many eggers there if possible (if I knew more in michigan).  I would love to hear some helpful hints that you have or knowledge from your eggfest travels so I can pull off a great event.  thank you in advance!!!!! 

Comments